Tuesday, May 10, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday!

This is my first time to do a "What I Wore" post and I am super excited! I look forward each morning to picking out what I'm going to wear that day and I try to dress things up with a scarf or flower in the hair, etc.

Skirt: Old Navy; Scarf: Kohls
I like to add a feminine touch to casual, everyday outfits. It's amazing what a scarf can do for a simple white t-shirt, black skirt outfit.

This was my outfit for a day out shopping with my sisters and mom. I love coral and turquoise and my sisters convinced me that they went together well in this outfit. I am a super traditional, colors-have-to-match person, so this was out of my element, but I liked it.
Shirt: Ebay!; Jeans: Kohls; Shoes: Payless
Tank: Target; Skirt & Shoes: Thrift Store!
My goal in dressing is to be modest and yet still fashionable. I never pay full price - I use discounts, coupons (can't resist those 30% coupons from Kohls!), etc. Most of my clothes are from Kohls, Old Navy and a little bit of Target and thrift stores.
Sweater: Charlotte Russe; Boots: Goodwill - $8!
Thanks for stopping by for my WIWW. I hope to have many more of these!

Also, be sure to check out my sisters' blogs for their WIWW editions!
Made for Sunny Days
A Fresh New Day




Linked up at: the pleated poppy blog

2 comments:

  1. Hello...

    Thanks to the internet, I've found more and more ladies out there who believe in dressing modestly without covering up from head to toe or looking like characters in Jane Austen and Little House movies. I love both, but I don't want to dress like I belong to the 1800-1900. Thanks for sharing your daily outfit picture. I hope more and more ladies will do the same so the younger women know that yes, you can be modest AND fashionable.

    LeeAnne, Style N Season
    http://stylenseason.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the coral and turquoise combo, you're sisters are right. They totally go together! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails