Monday, August 16, 2010

Action

Like the star,
That shines afar.
Without haste
And without rest,
Let each man wheel with steady sway
Round the task that rules the day,
And do his best.

What good inspiration this poem is for a Monday morning when you're feeling sluggish and having a difficult time getting your morning/week going.  Thanks to my sister for my new creative blog name! Having a blog is encouraging and motivating me to strive to be a better wife, mother and homemaker.  There is always more room for growth.  I'm getting back to being more organized with household affairs, making more elaborate meals than something that's just quick and easy, and having a learning activity every day for my toddler.  I say "getting back" because I have a 5 month old baby, so my time has certainly been taken up with his care!  I have found that having a checklist of things that need to be taken care in the week that could easily be forgotten or brushed aside over and over helps me so much to keep on track. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails