Thursday, August 19, 2010

Long Hair


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KqbAdvL8kME&feature=related

I love the hair style that is shown on the video link above.  I cannot wait until my hair grows longer.  I have never had really really long hair and will be trying it for the first time in my life!  I can see why long hair can be a glory to her (women) as stated in I Corinthians, especially when you take the time to do nice styles with it.  It's almost like an art to be able to braid and do updos with long hair.  Thanks to all the video tutorials on YouTube and some great hairstyle websites, I have learned lots of the secrets and tips to all those styles that look so difficult, intricate and beautiful!  My favorite hairstyle website is on my blog list, Rapunzel's Resource.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails