Tuesday, September 21, 2010

A Few Fun Fall Foodies...


Whew. That was a tongue twister!  Well, we've started our fall baking and here are a few of the things we've made recently.

Pumpkin and Apple Lollipops - oh boy, did the kids ever think this was neat! They are so incredibly easy to make. Click here for instructions on how to make them.

Pumpkin Apple Butter - I've never made pumpkin butter before, so I thought I would give it a try this year.  I went with Libby's recipe on their website for starters. It wasn't quite as gooey/sticky as I was hoping it would be, so I'll keep looking for more recipes.

Rice Krispies Leaves Treats - Another kid-friendly recipe, which I found on Rice-Krispies' website. I used my leaf cookie cutters and shaped them and then decorated with gel and sprinkles.

And today, I will be trying out this recipe for Apple Cinnamon Turnovers.  A very quick and easy recipe that my toddler can help me with.

Linked up at Tuesdays-at-the-Table

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails