Sunday, March 20, 2011

Spring and Garden Plans


Although the weather doesn't feel like spring here with a crazy winter-ish storm we are having right now, my husband and I have been making our garden plans for this year. My mom sent me a really good issue of Martha Stewart Living (March 2011), which was a special gardening issue, and it totally gave me gardening fever! We are considering:
-Tomatoes (we prefer heirloom varieties)
-Green pole beans
-Snap peas
-Lettuce
-Carrots
-in addition to maybe basil and parsley
We also have a blackberry bush. That's pretty much all we can fit in our small yard. Do you have any plans for a garden this year and if so, what will it include?

"When you eat the labor of your hands,
You shall be happy, and it shall be well with you."
Psalm 128:2


The photo above was our garden last year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails