I'm linking up with Curious Georgi for her weekly Thankful Thursday posts.
So here are my ten things I am thankful for today:
1. I am thankful that God brought me to this verse a couple of days ago when I was quite in need of it: James 5:13
2. I am thankful that God answered my prayers with providing me an answer that I needed.
3. I am thankful that my sister's roof is finally getting fixed before baby arrives in 3 weeks!
4. I am thankful for my darling niece, whose birthday it is today.
5. I am thankful for my wonderful husband who is so helpful and always willing to serve.
6. I am thankful that we have sunny skies again.
7. I am thankful that my first-ever apple pie turned out quite yummy!
8. I am thankful for all the wonderful blogs that provide me with spiritual uplifting and kid's craft/school inspiration and cooking inspiration.
9. I am thankful that things are on the right track in my older sister's life.
10. I am thankful that November is almost here, which means that Thanksgiving is around the corner!